Monday, December 10, 2007

MONDAY AGAIN?????????!!!!!!!!!!

Tee hee... oops! It seems that a WHOLE week has passed since I last wrote. My 'Week in the Life' didn't go quite as planned! Not to worry! I'm going to give you recent highlights instead...

How are you lovely people? Feeling festive I hope! I'm in reasonably festive spirits, aided by the fact that I stepped outside into a snowy winter wonderland this morning! Woo!

I've received some Christmas parcels over the last week or so! I'm soooooooo lucky and spoilt: thanks to everyone who's sent Christmas gifts, cards, wishes or thoughts (yes, I'm psychic as well as forgetful ;))

Here are a few snaps from quiz night at Lush (cafe/bar) last Wednesday:

Sarah and I in wondering mode.

Our team 'The Twittering Sparrows' (Sarah M, yours truly, John A (my next door neighbour) and Jarod Z (my film watching buddy)) posing with answer sheet.

The world is prettier when viewed through a cocktail (and they have buy 2 get 1 free from 8-10pm!)


Me pretending that I may actually know the answer to a question.

All quizzed out!

John's mojito gave more assistance in question answering than the combined efforts of his three teammates!

Mr Zhang enjoying the quiztastic experience.

Brain strain.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! We did pretty well (5th out of 20 I believe), but sadly left without the first prize (a bottle of Jack!)

No comments: