Thursday, May 18, 2006

Damn and Blast


Why am I not answering many emails, you may ask. Therein lies a story that goes something like this: every time I try to move around my Gmail account my whole life grinds to a halt! Perhaps not my whole life, but most certainly my PC. Bloody, bloody, bloody thing (sorry Ma)!

This weekend I am going to stay in a hutong hostel in Beijing! (Please see photo) How jolly exciting! This is my last trip to the city before I fly home from there next month, so I am planning to discover a little more of its hidden gems - especially the hutongs (hu tong: 胡同 the small, ancient lanes that wind their way behind the big, modern developments), and to get down with the hutongren (ren: 人 person/people)! Yay! Hurrah!

Love to all - see (some of) you soon! x

No comments: