Friday, October 14, 2005

Reptile at large

THERE WAS A LIZARD IN MY KITCHEN!

I use the past tense here because it has since crept away, I know not where. Between the initial sighting and my scaly friend's subsequent disappearance my windows were closed, so I can only conclude that he (I suspect it was male, I know not why) is currently at large in my apartment.

In Kenya I liked the lizards because they were colourful, and because they snacked upon the ridiculously large, nightmare-inducing moths. Kenyan lizards, however, did not feel the urge to share my living quarters.

He must have really wanted to move in, considering that I live on the fourth floor. It was a considerable climb for his little legs, so I'll try to be charitable when I next encounter him. I might even give him a name - suggestions on a postcard...

Kisses and whatnot,

Bec
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog Ad Revenue Survey - Is $20 Enough for You?
Just discovered some enlightening surveys about blog revenue. The graphs are great and the info is interesting.
Spiritual Healing Links to link you to the Light.
Linklight is more than just a website. Linklight links us all to the Light in a huge variety of ways. Come and take a look and see for yourself. From Astrology to Zen. Psycics to Tarot. Religion to Enlightenment. Linklight has it all.