Thursday, October 06, 2005

Newsflash!

I can now see comments on my blog! I've found a most helpful feature which mails me any comments!

We cycled to some rather pretty temples today. Our EJD (Expected Journey Duration) was 1.5 hours, but actually proved to be nearer 4! My legs will testify to the expedition tomorrow! I took some charming photos with my mobile (still my only mode of photography), including one of a sign next to a lake reading: "Caution, drop down", which caused us great hilarity!

On Tuesday I had my first experience of a Chinese karaoke bar - blimey! It was a series of individual rooms, big enough to fit you and your friends in (depending upon popularity I suppose, but it was big enough for me and mine!) Each room contains a very comfy, u-shaped seating area, a large flat-screen TV, a computerised karaoke system, and people who pop in and out with alcohol and snacks! It transpires that I am something of a karaoke legend.. ahem!

The adventures of Bec continue...

x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun,

Andy

Fancyclown said...

Get a cheap camera dear girl. I thought that Mr Strauss was the cricketer then, oh well.

Anonymous said...

DEFINETLY don't play cricket :)

Andy