Friday, September 14, 2007

Supplies supplies!

Well, well, well... just when you thought it was safe to turn on your computer, I have returned to shatter your sedate surfing experience once more! Helloooooo!

Regarding my year-long non-stony silence: it seemed a smidge self-important to assume the world would want to read accounts of my life in China for more than a year. However, I stand corrected, so thanks to all of you who bemoaned the absence of my nonsensical scribbles! I also love writing. When I don't write, I rapidly morph into that person in a party that you sit next to and quickly wish you hadn't because I'm busy rummaging around inside my head for the answers to questions which really, truly are not appropriate party thought fodder.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm writing my blog again and I'm glad! For those of you fortunate enough to have dodged my dodgy emails for the last year, it was spent teaching at a university in Beijing and was a great year (more on that later). I returned to Britain for a spectacular summer (more on that later also), and now find myself back in Beijing, at the same university, for one more year! Pheeeeew!

I hope you are wonderful on this DAMP Friday. Welcome back one and all! I am truly disgraceful at keeping in touch, but I will get there in the end, and I look forward to hearing from you very much... regardless of time lapses!

Loves and hugs and jujubes,

Bec of the East
x

No comments: