Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy, happy Easter one and all!

This picture has been a source of endless amusement to me ever since I first saw it. I think it's just wonderful! The mere thought of it kept me sniggering throughout much of the train journey to Beijing last weekend, which was a good thing because an older man opposite me starting having a shouting fit approximately a third of the way into our travel time. (Not due to my sniggering - I hope!).













Ah yes, so I went to Beijing for a little outing and had myself a jolly time. I bumped into some Shijiazhuang friends in a bar and subsequently didn't do ANY clothes shopping at all, but nooooo regrets, no regrets! I did eat REAL fish and chips and drank Snowballs: oh, the luxury! I also ended up on the top bunk in a youth hostel YET AGAIN! I am yet to get a bottom bunk - the bunkbed gods clearly resent me.

Long overdue Spring Festival photos ahoy...

My dorm in the Captain's Hostel, Shanghai.














People's Park, Shanghai.

No comments: