Monday, September 05, 2005

Oh, and, by the way...

Feel free to comment on my blog! Once there is something to comment on, that is!

My last weekend of intoxicated revelling in the western world is behind me and I feel five years older for it! Hurrah!

Susan, my contact at Shijiazhuang Language School, called this morning to say that my Letter of Invitation (think: golden ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory - less the chocolate. And Willy Wonka. Hmm. This analogy is crumbling...) was posted on Saturday! It didn't arrive today, but I think it might arrive tomorrow! Eek!

Mm, some of you have asked about my mobile phone - not sure about that, but it's best to assume it won't be working. Just in case. So, Ma, don't worry!

I have so much to do that I feel the urge to procrastinate further, but I must resist! I'm going to halve my internet time this week - I've turned into quite the little addict since returning from summer school!

All the best to you and yours,

Bec
x

No comments: